VLAD IT is a team of developers and marketers that helps customers to achieve their business goals in a digital environment.

Alexey Shishkin
CEO
Always develop yourself and develop others.
We create history and the world around us by ourselves.
Alexey Shishkin
CEO
Company values
1
Customers
2
Team
3
Money
What have we achieved
During the life of the company, we took our professional skills to a brand new level and learned how to effectively manage our main source — time. We are able to provide you with a working product on time.
0
years of work experience
with fine products
0
companies asked for an
expert solution
0
projects successfully
launched on time
We work using SCRUM
Scrum is a way to organize the job in the spirit of Agile. It helps to launch and improve products quickly in a changing market.
Look
it works
START
Goal
Design
Development
Promotion
Product
Why do you need SCRUM?
1
Quick product launch
2
Workflow and processes control
3
Economy and carefulness
SCRUM   is   a focus on customer and teamwork.
We will form a team for your project
Customer
Manager
Designer
Developer
QA
Marketer
Customer
Manager
Creative director
Sociologist
Marketer
Brand designer
Customer
Manager
Analyst
Marketer
SEO specialist
Copywriter
We effectively achieve your business goals through the development of modern websites, systems, tools.
Daniel
Developer
We are certified partners of 1C-Bitrix for 10 years.
Convenient use of the product on all devices
Fast technical support
80% of the work in marketing are analytics, the remaining 20% are effective actions.
Pavel
Marketer
Deep site analysis and implementation of productive growth points
We study cross-cutting analytics and regularly refine our strategy.
We provide targeted visitors to your site, efficient start and fast result.
Design is not just a pleasant visual appearance, but a way to communicate with the client.
Alexander
Designer
We are guided by the principles of minimalist appeal.
We use atomic design methodology of Brad Frost when designing an interface.
We create a clear and user-friendly design.
Successful
Back to page
Tell us about
your project
Briefly
In details
Services
Budget
100 000 ₽
More than 10M ₽
Contacts